Our motto summarizes our services pretty well. That’s why it is our motto: Reduce clutter. Optimize space. Restore happiness. But what do we really do? We do what any professional organizer should do: we assess our clients’ needs and work together to identify and implement a satisfying and sustainable solution. Stow and Behold will work with you to develop an action plan and, if you choose, help you execute that plan every step of the way.
We don’t just clean up. We clean out and establish systems to help you stay organized. We also educate our clients with tips and tricks on staying organized.
After we inventory, assess and purge each challenge area, here are some ways we can help:
Your Challenge – Our Solution
- Implement mail-sorting systems
- Establish personalized filing systems
- Recommend paper management products
Computer / Electronic Devices
- Virtual desktop reorganization
- Recommend applications
- Install organizing products
- Recommend closet organizing systems
- Reorganize items by daily and long-term usage
- Recommend kitchen convenience products
- Install organizing products to keep dressers and armoires clutter-free
- Recommend clothing storage convenience products
Basements / Garages
- Recommend shelving units and condition appropriate storage products
What if the service is not for you but a loved one? We can help get them organized and keep you informed every step of the way. Here’s how.